Monday, March 24, 2014

Master Bedroom: New Lamp Find

Happy Monday everyone! I hope that you all had a great and productive weekend. I could not wait to share with you my fabulous find from this past weekend! 


While perusing one of my favorite stores (not looking for anything in particular might I add) I came across this fabulous pair of lamps. I stared at them for the longest trying to picture them in our newly renovated master bedroom and I fell in love. I then called my mom and cousin over from the other side of the store for further confirmation and they agreed that they would be perfect! 


These lamps have a basket weave thing going on that nodded to my coastal theme for the room. I also loved the coloring that is a combination of robins egg blue and white. What was even better was the price! I know lamps can be expensive. I have been looking on line scouring websites looking for lamps that would suit the room but not break the bank. It was becoming a tough search. I definitely didn't think I would find that in Nassau. Almost everything in Nassau is at least double what it would cost in the U.S. So, for under $350 I was able to bring home a pair of these beauties! **score**





Thanks to mom and Aunt Monica for running in and picking these up for me. I had to send them in to pick up the lamps while I waited in the car. Parking in Harbour Bay is crazy on Saturdays!


Thanks again for reading. Enjoy!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment