Thursday, April 10, 2014

DIY Coastal Towel Holder

This was a quick project that I have had my mind on since I finished the rope mirror project. I had a piece of rope left over and at the time we did not have a towel holder at our vanity. Perfect solution...rope towel holder!   



Nick helped me out with this project as well. he found the center point on our wall and made marks where he needed to drill the holes for the eye bolts. 



We screwed the eye bolts in to make the ends of the towel holder. 




Next I took the rope and threaded it through the eye bolts and tied a knot on each end.




I left a little slack in the rope for the towel to hang in the bow of the rope. 





And voila! Very quick project with a great return. Now we have a home for our hand towel and the towel holder goes with our coastal themed vanity area.





P.S. Sorry I have not posted in a while. Nick and I took a little vacation for our one year anniversary so blogging went on hold. BUT we are back and ready for more projects! I even picked up a few fabulous finds in America that I am so excited to share with you all.


Thanks for reading and please leave comments or questions below. :)



post signature



No comments :

Post a Comment