Monday, April 28, 2014

A little Island to our Vista: Day Trip to Exuma

Today's post is going to be a bit different. This blog is predominantly about our home projects and renovations BUT let's not forget about the "island" in Pinder's Island Vista. We do live in one of the most beautiful places on earth (not bragging at all) and its only right that I share with you all when I can. This weekend I was able to visit The Exumas. It was about an hour and a half boat ride on our boat and it was a bit bumpy getting there and back but it was totally worth it!

We trolled a bit and hooked a mahi! It was really exciting for me considering I usually don't fish (I'M more of a beach-goer). I even got a short video of Nick reeling it in. 



We even scored a few conch to make conch salad. There is just something about eating conch salad in the ocean. It makes a good beach day GREAT!





We went to the sand bar which was absolutely beautiful! Its about  two miles of beautiful white sand that protrudes out of the most crystal clear water. I will just let my pictures do the talking!













Isn't it beautiful? I just had to share it. This is also the reason why I don't have a new home project to share. Sometimes enjoying time with friends and in our paradise has to come first! Enjoy :)



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment